Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Getting Started

EXCE_Frost
Community Manager
This post was updated on .
Why should I join the EXCE Community?

The EXCE Community Forums & Help Center is a place for all our customers and followers ("fans") to come together. In the Community, you can:

• Read the latest news from our projects and more.
• Interact with other users.
• Get help if you need it from our Community Team.
• Give feedback that will help shape EXCE (Excessive Creative Entertainment).

How do I login?

Before you can login, you need to register. Go ahead and register first. Choose "Register" next to the login link.

To login:

1. Click the Sign In link at the top of any page.
2. Enter your Username.
    Tip: Most people create anonymous names for the sake of privacy and to help them feel more comfortable participating. Be creative, have fun with it!
3. Enter your Password.
    Tip: Passwords are case-sensitive. And it's a good idea to include upper and lower case letters and numbers to make your password more secure.
4. Choose "Sign In"
5.You should now be logged in and able to interact in the EXCE Community Forums & Help Center.
Within a few minutes, look for a confirmation e-mail and click the activation link.
Note: You must have cookies enabled in your browser to register and to sign in the community.

What do I do if I forget my login or password?

No worries if you've forgotten your password. We can send you a new password, but only if you remember the email you used to register.

To get help with your password:

1. Go to the Forgot your Password in the login section.
2. Enter the email address you used to register and click Submit.
3. We will send you an email with instructions on how to reset your password or retrieve your username.

Note: You can also change your email address, password and your forum username in My Community Settings > Edit Personal Information.

What are Badges?
Badges are each individual players bragging rights. They are personal achievements for completing specific tasks, such as making posts and helping other users. They also serve as a nice and easy way to show off to other players.

How do I "Level Up"?
Players gain levels by posting in the community and be helpful to other players. The preferred answers will gain the most attention.
After you have gained enough, you level up. At each level, users will gain new star badges and customizations for their personal profile.

Pro Tip: Think about your answers and try to provide some helpful insight and you'll rank up faster.
Official EXCE Community Manager - We never ask for passwords.