How do I change the image (avatar) next to my name?
The image next to your name is your avatar. Changing your avatar is an easy way to personalize your community identity. You can change your avatar as often as you like. Your current avatar appears at the top of the Avatar page.
To change your avatar: 1. Sign in to your community account.
2. Go to My Community Settings > Change Your Picture.
3. Choose a new avatar by choosing a file from your computer > Upload Image.
4. Crop the image in the way you like.
5. Done! Your new avatar should now be displayed next to your name in the forums and profile.
How do I create a signature for my posts?
Your signature is text that appears at the bottom of your posts.
To create your personal signature: 1. Sign in to your community account.
2. Go to My Community Settings > Edit Your Signature.
3. Enter your signature text in the Signature box.
You can use HTML in your signature. Check with a moderator if you have questions.
4. Click Save Signature.
How do I tell other community members about me?
You can tell other community members as much or as little about yourself as you want - whatever you're comfortable with. You can enter a short biography, your location, your interests, or anything else (within community rules, of course).
To tell other community members about yourself: 1. Sign in to your community account.
2. Go to My Community Settings > Edit Your Profile (Dropdown menu).
3. Enter information about yourself in the About Me field. You can also enter your name, location, company info, gender and any other information you want to share.
4. Click Update.
How do I set my viewing preferences?
You can customize the look and behavior of the community in many ways, including time zone and text size, maximum width of messages, online status and privacy settings.
To set your viewing preferences: 1. Sign in to your community account.
2. Go to My Community Settings > Advanced Settings.
3. Click through the various preference tabs and make the changes you want.
4. Click Update Settings.
Official EXCE Community Manager - We never ask for passwords.