Open this post in threaded view
|

[SOLVED] Future support

Haiken
This post was updated on .
• Started by Haiken
• This topic is  solved

Hey there EXCE team,

I just have a small question about the technical support for your projects and products.. How will your support look in the future? Will you still be using this helpcenter as your main site for support and questions?

Maybe you will expand? With chat support, live support, phone etc?
This "help center" and forum works really good but when for example Hostiles will be released, then you maybe need a bigger support center?

Anyways, great work and let me know if you could need a extra hand within support later on. I am always happy to support in any way I can.

- Dennis
Dennis.Haiken
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Future support

LiBever
Hello there:)

I am sure this project will grow up in nearest future and this could be very nice help center indeed, hope EXCE team can answer you more about your this:)

Regards,
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: Future support

NiTEMARE
Development Team
This post was updated on .
In reply to this post by Haiken
Hi there Haiken,

We will continue with this community and forums as our main help center and discussion site.
At the moment we do not looking for any more moderators into our support team, but you're welcome to apply to us when we looking for more people.

If you have more questions, please let us know.
Best Regards,
Timmie Åkesson "NiTEMARE".
Reply | Threaded
|

Re: [SOLVED] Future support

EXCE_Frost
Community Manager
In reply to this post by Haiken
Hi Haiken,

I also want to let you know that we're making improvements on this community board/help center all the time. We want it to be easy as possible for our users to get assistance as quickly as possible with high quality, therefore we will provide all support and discussion here only.

Of course, as Nitemare said. We will also add a Live Support later on, such as a Live Chat or similar.
We want it to be as user friendly as possible.
We seeing our users as top priority and we want you to feel comfortable with our support and service and if you need any help or have questions, please let us know.

- Frost
Official EXCE Community Manager - We never ask for passwords.